Prison Fellowship India, Delhi
PFIndia, an Interdenominational organization is a Chartered Member of Prison Fellowship International which has consultative status with United Nations organization. PFI maintains “special consultative status” with UN Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) and is an active participant in the UN Alliance of NGOs on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice.
ACTIVITIES & PLANS-1
- Moral & Spiritual Counselling provided for individuals & in groups.
- Donated Educational Materials such as white boards, dictionary, grammar, alphabet books, notebooks, pens etc.
- Donated clothing in bulk – sweaters blankets, kurtas, pajamas, chappalas
- Installed water cooling machine during hot summers.
- In ladies jail, provided multiple sewing machines and toys for the little children.
- Met individual requests for pocket calendars, soaps, combs etc.
- Helping the prisoners released from prison to sustain themselves in the initial stage.
- Satsang to bring healing to their mind & body.
ACTIVITIES & PLANS-2
- To help the children of the life sentenced prisoners.
- To provide education and safe living conditions to children of prisoners who cross 6 years age.
- To provide monthly ration to needy prisoners families whenever possible.
- HIV-AIDS Awareness Program
- Dental Awareness Program
- Language Learning course
- Personality Development Program with special emphases on Anger Management
- Skill Training Certificate Courses to help them reintegrate into society upon their release.
Evg. N A Rajan
CHAIRMANNo 19, Nizammuddin East Market,
Mr K .M. Philip
TREASURERNo 2, North Wing
Flats, Main Road,
Tel.: (R) 23858148
Dr T Rajan
7A/1 W.E.A. Channa Market, Karol Bagh. New Delhi-05 .
Mr. Ch. R P Manikumar
PATRON(National General Secretary)
The National Council of YMCAS of INDIA
1 Jai Singh Road,
Mr Advin Singh
SECRETARYDA/102B, G Block. Hari Nagar.
- YMCA India
- Mount Carmel Schools
- Asha Deep Foundation
- Goodwill Ministry